Thursday, July 23, 2015

Remnants of Cold War Fading Away – New Jersey Nike Site To Be Razed

A little bit of the Cold War disappears every day. It is up to us Cold War Veterans to remember and share the history of those times. I am doing my part with this blog, The Proud Cold Warrior. Please link over to the article and then share the story with others. And, while you are at it, feel free to share your Cold War story with me and I will post it. The verbal passing down of personal stories has always been the precursor to recorded history. The internet helps make that easy in modern times. Do any of you Nike service veterans out there know what building this photo is of?


Here is a link to the article: Lumberton finds new use for old Nike site


Thank you to the Philly.com website for allowing me to reference their story on this blog.

1 comment:

  1. thanks for the link, I was stationed at 41/43 clementon nj 56-58

    ReplyDelete